This is a telescoping stabilizing (arm) brace for the Keltec PMR30.
- Net weight increase is 5oz.
- Integral QD connection point included.
- Ready to install. Includes all hardware and A3 Polymer Steady-Brace.
- Length of pull when extended is <13.5".
- No permanent modifications required.
Things to know before purchasing:
- A replacement slide cover with integral charging handle is included, as the factory sights are too low to use when using the extension as a cheekrest. RMR and FastFire compatible footprints are currently offered, more are available upon request.
- The right side safety must be removed for installation. Left side safety is retained and fully functional
- Slide removal is no longer tool-less and will require a phillips screwdriver.
- Fully functional when collapsed.
|Material||Titanium, 4140, Nylon12 (SLS)|
- Q: Will the slide hit me when used as a cheekrest?
A: The main body (see above picture) extends further back than the slide can travel. Simply keep your eye/nose/face behind this.
- Q: Can you make a slide cover for my red dot?
A: More than likely, please submit a request through our contact form.
- Q: How much is shipping?
A: Shipping is included in the price.
- Q: Can you make an SBR version?
A: Yes, this will be available soon.
- Q: Is there a Left handed version?
A: Unfortunately, not until there is a left-handed Steady-Brace available.
- Q: Is this item in stock?
A: Yes, these are in stock unless otherwise noted.
- Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most orders ship the same or next day. You will be emailed a tracking number when your shipping label is created.