This is a low profile optic plate for the Beretta 1301, allowing direct mount for a selection of optics. All necessary hardware and Vibra-Tite VC3 is included.
Red dot mounts fit both 1301 Comp and Tactical models as well as the A300 Patrol.
Lower 1/3 Co-witness is possible with the 1301 Tactical and A300 Patrol.
Each style of plate places the red dot window as high as possible without interfering with the original sights.
- Q: Which models will this fit?
A: This will fit both the 1301 Tactical and Comp models as well as the A300 Patrol.
- Q: I have the A300 Patrol, will these co-witness with my sights?
A: Yes, The RMR and ACRO plates will co-witness, for 509T, select "509T-Absolute"
- Q: Do these include hardware?
A: Plate-to-receiver hardware is provided for all. Dot-to-plate hardware is provided for all except for the mini-ACOG and DPP. For these two, use the hardware included with your optic.
- Q: What torque value should be used on these fasteners?
A: 7 in-lbs, use the supplied VC-3 threadlocker.
- Q: What do I need to know about the Mini ACOG Mount?
- Fits 1301 Tactical and A300 Patrol. Does not fit the 1301 Comp (email if interested).
- Fits Primary Arms SLX 1x and 3x Prism and standard height Compact ACOGs. Will not work with "Low Height" Compact ACOG models.
- Requires removal of the rear sight for proper eye relief.
- Q: Is this item in stock?
A: Yes, these are in stock unless otherwise noted.
- Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most orders ship the same or next day. You will be emailed a tracking number when your shipping label is created.